John,

I have done that 3 times since starting taking silver.  Each time I think I
have not
taken any for a while, and then started again with a fairly high dose and
gotten
dhiarhea, and stomach cramps.   After a day or two, it passes (pardon the
sick
pun) and I am fine again.   Not sure if it is die off reaction or just me
killing off
all the flora in my intestine.   I'd have him keep on it for a while and see
if it goes
away.

While I'm on the topic of reactions, I started silver again after going off
for a week
because of a particularly nast herx.     Now that I'm back on the silver, I
have a sore
throat and earache again.   This seems to happen each time I'm taking the
silver.
Any ideas?

Sparrow