>Samm,
>>Well, there's been a great deal of talk on this list about MSM for pain
and
>to help with scarring. About about giving it a go? I just bought the book
>everyone has been talking about called "The Miracle of MSM, The Natural
>Solution for Pain". It's an excellent book. Better than I thought it would
>be. It appears to be safe and non-toxic so I can't see any reason for not
>at least trying it. Please be warned, however, that although some people
>respond to the MSM very quickly, others can take months, although that's
>not typical. Most people take a week or two to see results.
>>Sharon

Dear Sharon, I just began taking MSM myself, night before last. Spent all
day yesterday dropping a LOT of spare water!! It was the only thing
different, so I guess it was MSM doing that. I feel lots better, and
lighter, today! Even the double chin is gone.
I`ve had Tashy, my 9 year old Pug who has hip displaysia, on it for several
weeks, along with Glucosamine and Chondroitin, and her pain pill Rimadyl.
Not much new with her yet.
I`m going to see if I can find that book, thanks for the input.
Marsha