To all interested list members.
        I am using this venue to issue a single statement to satisfy the many
private email requests I have received of late.
                I am in the process of obtaining and having our office staff
reduce to
coherent arrangement----the details of the extraction process our  in-house
staff developed for producing a useable tincture from granulated/powdered
marine kelp.
                I anticipate being able to make a posting on the procedure
sometime early
next week.  The delay is, principally, the result of my travel schedule and
availability of time, not any mysterious or obtuse technical procedures.
Silver List participation on such procedures/activity is, primarily, a
personal indulgence of mine, and must take a secondary position to more
pressing foundation matters demanding my attention.
                Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.