--- Begin Message ---

Tai-Pan wrote:

> > > I really thought a veteran of the skies would be
> > the first one to see the difference between a short
> > condensation trail that lasts for 1 to 5 minutes and then dissipates,
> > and these "hours" lasting, 20 to 30 mile long chem-trails.
>
>  Have never seen an *hours* trail, Don`t know any one who has. I`am a
> veteran of the skies, so pay attention. Wake up. Most contrails are 50
> miles long, or longer. Have seen 500 mile long trails. Wake up.

You have obviously not even read the FAQ.  Here is an excerpt, lots of
people are seen the hours long chem trails.  I know of no one around here
who hasn't:

http://www.islandnet.com/~wilco/chemtrailsfacs.htm

But not all sightings are of normal contrails. Experienced pilots, military
personnel and other qualified observers note that:

             1. Normal contrails dissipate less than one minute after
formation. Many
             long-lingering "chemtrails" being reported across North America
are being
             made at altitudes between 10,000 and 15,000 feet - well below
the
             stratosphere where ice-crystal cloud condensation forms.
Indeed, commercial
             aircraft entering spray zones often emit no contrails alongside
"chemtrail"
             spraying aircraft. At higher altitudes and around airports,
commercial jets
             have also been seen to leave pencil-thin contrails that quickly
dissipate
             alongside fatter, billowing "chemtrails" that linger and spread
out at the
             same altitude for hours.
                                       ^^^^^

Marshall