J.M. Mitchell,Jr. wrote:

> Bob:
>
> Learned men can easily be misinformed.  You are going to be very
> embarrassed  if you don't LOOK into this with an OPEN mind.  Do you
> still know how to listen?
>
> Good luck,
>
> Joe Mitchell

 Hi Joe and Marshall and Tom,
 Thanks for all the replies. I`m already embarrassed for even answering
you guys.
  I know you mean well, but you just don`t seem to know much about
airplanes or weather phemonena, and have never been on the deck of a
carrier at sea or a battle field under air attack. Most of my adult life
has been in the air.
 You make fantastic claims of seeing pipes in wings  with binoculars at
5 miles away. (the human eye does not have that resolving power).
 You give lists of FAA phone numbers which are meaningless and quote the
number of people visiting your web site, which means nothing. My sons
Star Trek site has thousands of visits, but that doesn`t make it real
life.
 You *will* (look in my eyes) continue to see what you want to see and
imagine *they* are out to kill us all. (Whats the point of no people).
  Remember that the aliens want healthy bodies and organs and like to
abduct CS users. The aliens also have ships in orbit beaming mind
control things to those who are susceptible, are you wearing brain
shields? There is a web site that tells how to make them.
 I am a very open minded person and love to examine things in great
detail. When it doesn`t add up I move on other explanations. Thats real
life and real science.
 Since this is not of much benefit the the CS community I see no point
it pursuing this thread any futher.

 Bless you  Bob Lee
--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  l...@fbtc.net