Tom Parkhill wrote:

> Good series of discussions on potential and current in the last few days!
> Based on your information, I am re-designing my constant current generator
> to not only limit-deliver the 10.7 microamps per mm2, but also be voltage
> limited at 13% over the EIP.  Question, please:  Which regime do you believe
> produces the "best" CS, I, II, or III?  (8.5v, 23.8v, or 40.7?)
>
> To date I use a 30 volt PS with current limiting, and my color is clear,
> decaying to yellow over time in storage, which I assume is correct for
> regime II.  In earlier experiments, I produced violet with a 48 volt source
> (confirms regime III).
>
> With voltage limiting at 8.5 v and current limiting, I should produce all
> regime I.  I may switch between I, II, and III if there is an advantage. I
> appreciate your comments!  Tom Parkhill

 Hi Tom,
 Good questions. There is no best CS per se. The regime I will be best
for intra-cellular use as it is the smallest atoms, and molecules in
size. The regime II is the most common, thats what most of us make (its
yellow). Good for intra-cellular and inter-cellular use, contains regine
I small particles and of course, regime II medium size particles. The
regime III is the largest particles, very good for topical use and
general spraying around. Of course the regime III will also contain
regime I and regime II size particles, although in smaller percentages
of the total fluid.
 Color wise all of the regimes will produce clear fluid. As particle
size becomes larger the flockulation will be faster.
 i.e. Regime I will stay clear a long time, regime II will stay clear a
shorter time and regime III will not stay clear very long. As the
density of the particles becomes greater in the fluid the natural
molecule desire to flockulate will become greater. Don`t confuse density
of molecules with size of molecules. Most regime III will begin
flockulation as soon as the power is removed. The regime II may go many
hours or days before it shows signs of flockulation. Regime I may not
flockulate for a long time(I have seen months). The density is a major
factor in flockulation. Higher density will flockulate sooner.
 Flockulation is not clumping. If you stick two mud balls together thats
a clump, NO structure to it. Flockulation is the atoms, ions,and
molecules recombining into a new and different structure. The new
structure will change the color of the CS, as you have seen and noted.
Clear is not a good word to describe clarity of the fluid. The prefered
word is turbidity. It has its own meaning.
 Would you like a good limiting regulator circuit?

   Bless you  Bob Lee
--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  l...@fbtc.net