in answer to the ladies question about a cream. I hope the following may give
her some idea. I get the BIG leaves of aloe cut the spikes of with a potato
peeler.slice the whole leaf,green outside and all in  about 1/16 slices.(8 lbs.
at a time).. dry in a home style drying cabinet. when dry grind in a coffee
grinder to a fine powder. I then use this in two ways. I fill the gel capsules
size 200 and take 4 every day. for wounds, cuts etc I mix enough powdered aloe
and colloidal silver to make a paste, put this on a piece of cloth on the
wound, my mate (buddy in American) 80 years old had a heart bypass, picked up
the hospital special 'golden Staph in the back of his legs where they had taken
the veins out. they discharged him telling him that they could not help. we
made a concoction up put in on his legs, we then wrapped his legs with 'cling
wrap' ( bush doctor procedure) in for days it had gone. PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELF
FOR A BIG BELLY LAUGH. His doctor told him that some people do have instant
remission.
I hope this will help

csilver