>The following is an article that appeared in the Asheville Tribune recently.
>This is for your information only, please do not reply, I have nothing to do
>with writing the article.  Remember, this is a mainstream newspaper, and has
>reported this along with several other mainstream organizations and newspapers,
>also recently on Sightings and Hard Copy.

   All of this contrails stuff could just be a hoax. Of course we'll all
know that it wasn't a hoax when one of the govermental officals pops up on
TV and says THIS CONTRAILS STUFF IS A HOAX!!!! That is the same thing that
they did with the gulf war syndrome. GULF WAR SYNDROME IS NOT AN INFECTION.
Take Care

Reid