Thank you Kass. I appreciate it very much.

Thank you Janis. Imagine not thinking there is Lyme disease! We have had a
few cases of it up here in the Northwest. I am so glad you kept searching for
an answer.

Hello Marsha,
I am so sorry about your loss. Nothing is sadder I think than a child being
taken from us. We are about the same age! I had 3 kids in 3 1/2 yrs. Oh to be
young and crazy again. =)  Kidding. I love those kids.  I had other problems
like your sis. My sister and I have both had our thyroid glands removed
because of cancer. She 20 years before me. We are downwinders here in Spokane
Wa from the Hanford Nuclear site. I blame it anyway. Lots of it here. And the
second highest in the world for MS.  hhmmmmm