Hi John et al,

I don't understand the reasoning of spitting out the CS.  It is absorbed
through the mouth, but you will get higher blood levels if you take larger
doses and swallow.  Perhaps taking the CS about an hour and a half after a
meal will work.

Have you done repeated tests to be sure the diarrhea is consistent with
taking the CS?  Have you tried giving him a placebo?

If you mix the CS with a bit of warm water and MSM, the taste of the MSM
will overpower the slight bitter metallic taste and he will not be able to
tell the difference. No interaction chemically, but the MSM vastly improves
absorption of the CS and elevates blood levels quickly.  This works best if
done with a bit of Gatorade.

 CS will very probably cure the Osteo. but it make take time.  If your
father is concerned about toxicity,  point out to him that one man has been
taking 9 ounces of 10 PPM/mg/L for over 8 years.  I have been taking about
3 oz a day for over 4 years.  And I am perfectly...arrgh...gasp...gak....

Kidding aside, it will very probably help.  You may want to spend a few
bucks and buy some commercial CS, to eliminate any variables in your
process.

Good fortune.

James Osbourne, Holmes

Mike:  notice that I passe up the opportunity for "swallowing" references.

a...@trail.com