My take on the silver retnetion is that is is almost exactly the same as
water.  Since silver does not seem to interact with the body to speak of, I
suspect that it has the same retention time as water.  If this is the case
then the retnetion time would vary widely and inversely with how much fluids
a person drinks.

I have not research to back this up, just personal experiences with taking
it.

Marshall