Hi everyone, I've been lurking on the list for a while and it is wonderful
and so informative, although I do get confused when people use initials for
things, or don't explain what they are.
For instance, what is NAC? And what are soil based organisms?
Also, I just got a Dr. Becks Silver Pulser to try to help with a parasite
(blastocystis) which I can't seem to beat. I'd like to make some silver to
use for nasal spray for an intermittent but endless sinus infection which I
have been battling for years - as well as maybe some to take orally for the
candida that is also part of my problem.
But I need some advice.
Do I have to use distilled water, or would filtered do? It says to boil the
water in a non-metal container - any advice as to what sort works best? It
isn't clear in the instructions if you continue to boil the water while
immersing the wires in it for 20 minutes, or whether you take it off the
stovetop.It says 15 to 20 min will produce from 3-5ppm - how do I know if I
should do 15 or 20 and how do I know whether it is working? What would be the
best ppm for the nasal spray and what for orally? How much should I take
orally?

Thank you all in advance for the advice -- and I do want to say that I love
the tone of this list - it's so friendly but not too chatty.
Thanks again,
Katarina