At 07:03 AM 6/26/99 -0700, you wrote:
What are my chances? After what I have found out about vaccines, I am scared
>to even look into what chemo does to us!!
Mary,
You know there is a vaccine, at least for breast cancer.  I think Vincent
could tell you about it.

I dont know if it is approved in the US, but in other countries women have
been successfuly immunized from their cancers--or so I hear.  any one else
know anything about this???

It is apparently a good thing to look into what is happening globally when
making decisions about treatments for things.  However, none of us are
naysayers out to scare people.  Hope springs eternally and sometimes things
that are said on these pages are wake up calls.  At least for me.

Susan
Light is "Living in God's Holy Thoughts."