To anyone with knowledge about CS and cancer, please let me know more.  My
24 year old son has a very rare testicular germ cell cancer that began on
top of his broncial tubes. He has been treated for 6 months with traditional
chemo--it has not worked.  Now he is about to begin some trial study chemo.
That is, when he can get off of antibiotics for an infection.  He has to be
off of the antibiotics for a week before they can begin the chemo.  I
believe in CS for many things, but I do not know about its benefit for
cancer. Please let me hear more about this.  Thank you, Kathy in GA