Hi everyone!
        My name is Melissa. I joined this list so that I can find out more
about CS and how to use it for improving the health of my cat Angel (and also
my own health). I do not much about CS, but have been hearing more and more
about it on the Holisticat email list that I belong to. I am very new to the
whole holistic/natural way of  taking care of my family and my pets.
        My cat suffers from FUS (feline urological syndrome) which led to the
growth of  calcium oxalate bladder stones. That is the main reason I sought
out holistic websites and email lists. I am looking to find a  BETTER, more
healthy way of treating this and have begun TRYING to feed her a raw diet.
Any advice or information regarding how CS can be beneficial to her health
and to that of my own, would be greatly appreciated : )
Thank you for your advice!
Melissa
mmili...@aol.com