Wow..I have several books on the topic of Thyroid  etc  but this audio REALLY
says a lot!
In fact  I had to get up from the computer and apply the Iodine that I used
to do on a regular basis but have gotten lazy about doing.
I will check in an hour  or so to see if its fading.
Listening to this audio...thinking back on the time that I was pregnant with
my son...I have to wonder if low Iodine was responsible for his being such a
hyper child.
Thank you so much for sharing this.   V.

In a message dated 4/15/2007 12:11:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,