There are many sources for quality CMO. One of the more reliable ones (we have used many)...especially if needing enough for more than a single course (the standard 10 day protocol)...is Beyond-a-Century A quarter teaspoon of the loose powder is, essentially, equivalent one 280 mg
capsule.
I believe, TJ, on this list, handles CMO. If so, I believe you will find his product to be quite satisfactory. His original source was, I believe, from Vincent Gammill----one of the pioneers in the development of commercial CMO in the U.S.
I hope you find these comments of use, however, do remember I am not
recommending that one actually purchase product...specifically....from these sources----just that we have determined them to be reliable, for our purposes....in the past.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.