Hi again,

I thought that I would share the successes that I've had with CS.  If you
remember, I treated my Lyme's crippled dog with CS and saw complete recovery
within hours.  Friends and co-workers came running for some as word spread, and
I freely distribute it to those who ask for some in exchange for updates on
their miscellaneous uses and recoveries.  Here are those successes noted since
mid-April (all with 20 ppm concentrations):

* Lyme's disease
* Various cold sores/fever blisters
* Herpes (STD) sores
* Urinary tract infection
* Jock itch
* Various colds
* Sore throat
* Mild eczema
* Insect bites
* Cracked corners of mouth
* Bleeding gums
* Deodorant substitute
* Conjunctivitis
* Yeast infection

I will keep the list updated periodically with any new uses as they become
known to me.

Regards,

Dragonfly (aka "medicine man" at work :)

VoiceMail over the Internet and Sending email by a regular phone:
http://firstgate.joymail.com