Virginia writes:
> I find this an interesting topic...can it be discussed elsewhere and
> how do I get there?

Yes it is an immensely interesting subject, but not one to be brought
up or discussed on the main Silver List.

When you post such a topic everybody gets a chance to read and respond
to it at the same time I do, leading to exactly the effect we've just
seen in this thread: People jump on it, despite the fact that they are
also breaking the rules by doing so.

Did everybody see this message?

CS>[List Owner] Politics and appropriate response

Please, open a browser right now and visit www.silverlist.org so you
can re-read the list rules on Prohibited Topics.

It is time to stop replying to this thread. Persistence in doing so
will risk the list owner's wrath. Thank you.

Meanwhile, YES there is a place we can discuss it if y'all want. Go to
www.silverlist.org and click on the Off Topic List link. There you will
find instructions for joining and participating in our Off Topic List.
The restrictions on topic are vastly reduced, but civility, tolerance,
and sensitivity are still expected of you. Don't expect to be either
thin-skinned or aggressive.

Keep in mind that your participation in either mailing list is
dependent on your good behavior in both lists! <evil grinnn>

Thank you all. Let's let this thread die now.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner