Ruth,
A very sensible summary, thank you.

I agree that educating oneself, and including all healing modes is the
best way of seeing a ripe old age.

Disparaging "the whole of the opposition" implies another agenda to be
wary of, or ,at the least, a mind so closed as to be a danger.
We need allopathy, as we need Alternative practictioners.
And we need a discriminating head on our shoulders.

                                                        Chuk
I've been in love with the same woman for 49 years.
 If my wife every finds out, she'll kill me!