Hope this isn't too late.  The other day, the list had a few posts related
to moving lymph.  I have a 2-page document that details a simple protocol
that explains how to do self-lymph massage.  You can do it in a few minutes,
and it doesn't cost a thing. I have done it many times with excellent
results.  Thought I would pass it along.

So let me know if you would like a copy of it.  E-mail me privately.  No
charge of course.  Okay?
Sasha