vwol...@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 4/23/2007 5:18:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mcomfy...@yahoo.ca writes:

    Sorry to interject Dan, but you forgot one of the most important
ingredients in that "health" drink V8, .......... THE SUGAR/SALT. I don't think there is anything great about that stuff. Wow. Better to juice your own. After that nice list of vegetables is
    some other yucky ingredients.
    Doris

***Two things that keep me from purchasing this product...one..it is often packaged in aluminum containers..an acid substance sitting for heaven knows how long in and aluminum container...yum. not.

Are they putting them in aluminum now? Last I knew they were using tin plated steel cans. IF they are using aluminum, then it has to be plastic covered on the inside, otherwise the acid would eat right through them in a matter of days.

Marshall