Exactly what brand of alfalfa tablets are being used?   The only alfalfa
tabs I know of do not fit the description of 'large oblong' things, but are
small regular tablet sized things for swallowing.  So I need to know just
what is being used.  Will just 25 or so of the regular tablets be enough do
you think?   I do not have Morgellons, but something as powerful as this
seems to be should probably be kept on hand.  It might be helpful for many
things and is cheap enough to keep up a store of it.  imho    pj