In a message dated 5/1/2007 6:33:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cag....@gmail.com writes:

Terry,
I have a friend who has CS.  Could I get a copy of Nancy's Journal.

Thanks,
SS

On 4/29/07, Terry Chamberlin <_tcj...@yahoo.ca_ (mailto:tcj...@yahoo.ca) >
wrote:
Nancy used to call me each year or so to update me
about how she was doing. She had purchased one of my
10-gallon-per batch CS-brewers about five years ago,
which enabled her to give away a lot of CS. She was a
very generous woman.

She was a positive, cheerful, hopeful person whom I
enjoyed chatting with. I know she is having more fun
right now than we are!

My prayers go out to her husband.

For those of you whom I have not sent it to, I have a
copy of her 2-year journal that she kept as she
vanquished MS with CS. Contact me and I will send it
to you.

Terry Chamberlin

*****I would be interested in her diary also...would you send it to me at
_vwol...@aol.com_ (mailto:vwol...@aol.com) ?