Hi Daddybob, group,

I was trying to complete the Brooks Bradley airbrush set but
faced difficulties where I live. After some hesitation and
research these days I bought an Omron NE-28 pump-type
nebulizer. It claims 5 um particles, as do also some
ultrasonic units like Mystique.

It can be used with CS finely. In addition the protocol with
hot pepper (separately!) can help.

I wonder whether I can supply oxygen at the air intake but
suppose that it would deteriorate internal plastic and
rubber parts. Another option is to feed oxygen just before
the nebulizing chamber - not a big deal. This will increase
oxygen content in mixture with air. Wonder if it will
nebulize well then. Please offer ideas in this sense.

If anyone can direct me to a link showing ultrasonic
nebulizer internals and schematic diagram please do it.

Simeon

Най-добрият начин да научаваш новините, които те интересуват.
Бързо лесно и безплатно!
http://radar.bg – новини с филтър