Thanks Wendy. My daughter's name is Wendy.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wendy
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:17 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>Re: Gary Hobart

  You could try www.mountainroseherbs.com    in the U.S.

  They have SUPERB herbs and excellent quality at cheap prices and you can also
buy in bulk if you want. For instance I can buy stale organic nettle here in
Canada for $30-80/lb. At mountain Rose I can also purchase organic and it still
smelling fresh and green (but dried of course) for $9/lb.  They do not have
'warehouse' stock herbs- ie. Herbs that sit around forever losing their
medicinal value. Their customer service is also wonderful.

  Hth

  Wendy

  Canada