WRONG.

Please get your facts straight.

I did NOT say 'chlorine bleach' I said CLOROX bleach. They are NOT the same thing - google is your friend...

Pray tell, what is the difference. Chlorine bleach is sodium hypochlorite. I just checked my bottle of chlorox and guess what, it is also sodium hypochlorite. how can they be different?

Ok - my apologies to Jodi and Dee for incorrectly correcting their comments about chlorine bleach...

It has been a while since I had reviewed this info, and responded from memory, because I knew that what was being said about bleach was incorrect...

What I should have corrected was the myth that pure chlorine bleach is 'bad', or in the same vein as 'chlorine'...

See here for the truth about bleach:

http://www.clorox.com/health_truth_about_bleach.php

Of course, it goes without saying that pure bleach is not something to use carelessly...

Charles