  From: Faith Saint Francis
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 6:10 PM
  Subject: CS>Knot

  Respected readers of the Knot string.

  From what I know, you can distinguish a few things:

  Is it painful?
  Does it grow?
  Is it loose, or is it tight, like bound to the bone or to the (muscle) tissue?
  Distinguish the color.
  Distinguish the hardness -- is it hard, soft, does it have grains in?
  Is there anything inside? (a single hair may cause a growth).
  How long has it been there?

  As a rule: Pain and immobility are warning signs.
  With these boles always be careful, and have them chequed.
  They may range from a simple talcum pimple to a dangerous growth of any kind.

  FaithStFrancis
  Licensed, practising and committed Reflexology therapist

  Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it
out!