See, I KNEW this would happen. I DID neglect to put in that you can test the
DW for impurities, OK. I still fail to see any difference in the CS/EIS made
with any number of DW products. If you have the time to go to the effort of
creating an elaborate (Don't start about how easy and cheap it is, nothing
is easier and cheaper than a stainless steel spoon, a silver .9999 ingot,
wire and some alligator clips - I just don't care about millivolts, leds,
etc) setup for home use of your product, great, fine, go to it. If you are
selling it, I would think you'd have to have documented proof of your
production and end result, for liability's sake.