Sorry, but I am a little behind on my reading, abut was reading up on the
bleach topic, which I do use, but what I've been interested in trying is Steam
Vapor for cleaning.  Once I saw how expensive my husband wasn't interested in
trying to find a machine for me (darn!) but this seems like a good & definitely
non-chemical way to keep the house clean.

Cindy

Water.nature's natural solvent, when super heated becomes dry steam vapor.
Tackling the toughest of cleaning jobs.your steam vapor cleaner will melt away
grease, grime and build-up while killing mold, mildew and bacteria deep where
they hide.
http://www.vaporcleanproducts.com/SF233_1_.htm