slee600...@aol.com wrote:

>  "http://www.gilanet.com/fasterhorses/y2k/collsilvermaker.html";
> Click here: free cheap make your own colloidal silver maker
> instructions

The link points to directions for a minimal CS maker. There are a
couple of points I'd take exception with, though:

The author does not make it clear enough that special care should be
taken with water purity.

Distilled water is essential in anything short of a life or death
situation. If you're preparing to rely on CS in a survival situation
you should also prepare to store some distilled water.

Using tap water, or any other available water, will generate a
reasonable concentration of *something* in "just a few minutes", but
again, I wouldn't use it internally except in an absolute emergency.

Using distilled water, it'll take a good bit longer, easily an hour
or more, *and* require occasional wiping off of the electrodes.

So, the directions are simple and the design is cheap. But it could
use a little fleshing out and detail to make it safe for the
uninitiated. JMHO.

Be well,

Mike D.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]