    *Subject : *Re: CS>OT(Sorry!) Carpal tunnel

    *Date : *Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:40:20 +0200

    *From : *"Tony Moody" <a...@new.co.za>

    *To : *silver-l...@eskimo.com

    On 31 May 2007 at 16:51, rer...@mindspring.com wrote about :

    Subject : CS>OT(Sorry!) Carpal tunnel

    > (Please forgive this off topic question, but maybe someone will
    say to

    > soak my wrists in CS!)

    > I have recently started a part time data entry job and I am concern

    > about developing carpal tunnel. I am a knitter too, so sometimes I

    > feel some twinges there already. Do any of you wise ones have any

    > suggestions?TIA Lisa

    Hi Lisa,

    Yes you could soak your wrists in CS and DMSO mixture. :-) that
    should take the CS in to the

    possible inflammation sites. Taking CS before should act as a
    preventative.

    I would also do stretch, lubricate and relax.

    I would also do gentle stretching and bending of the wrists before
    starting the work. Like

    warm up execises to get into condition. I would also drink my full
    quota of water every day

    and perhaps take a suitable oil to lubricate the tissues
    internally. Also I would do "dancing at

    the keyboard" often as I can: shifting on seat, blinking, changing
    eye focus, to break the

    tension and held stiffness. Relax and try to think a pleasant
    scene at the end of each line of

    data.

    Good luck,

    Tony

    PS. if you were Waynes dog he would beat you and shout at you to
    get on with your knitting.

    :-(