What is Lugols iodine? I am interested in trying it for fatigue.  I called a
few pharmacies and they say above a certain concentration it is illegal to sell
iodine, and don't have Luogols. The health food store has a "Liquid Kelp"
iodine supplement that is actually kelp standardized to 150mcg per 2 drops with
potassium iodide. How much iodine is in order for this type of experimenting?

Glenn

  I did and it works for me.
Jodi