From: Wendy <wen...@tuxnightclub.com>

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Sent: Friday, June 8, 2007 7:41:41 PM

Subject: RE: CS>Re: CS Lugol's Iodine Solution

You can get Lugol’s from Hulda Clark’s people in Toronto:

5%    60ml/2oz - $11.00 canadian

5% 180ml/4 oz in glass bottle, no eyedropper 14.25 canadian

so I guess if you multiplied that out, it would be wayyyyyyyyy more than $50/32 oz

and I thought it was cheap at $14.25!! LOL  phew.

Just curious…. However would you use such a huge amount?? My 4 oz has lasted years!

Wendy