Go to Walmart and purchase the smallest aquarium pump they sell (costs about $6.00). Also, purchase a single outlet air control valve (costs about $3.00)... together with some plastic tubing (the smallest roll they sell is about 8'---for a couple of dollars). You now have the makings for an excellent, volume-control air-bubbling supply. Hook it all up and adjust the air flow to your personal desires, I believe you will be quite pleased with the results......plus, these little pumps last a very long time (at least that has been our experience). In earlier times we attached a filter-stone on the end of the tubing immersed in the water. We discontinued this years ago...simply because it is just " gilding-the-lily"....plus the fact that over time the stones shed material. We include this little bubbler system with the CS generators we donate to needy poverty-stricken folks. Over the past 10 years we have never had anyone report a failure.....and we have given awa! y many systems. We use a version of this setup on all of our Colloidal Silver generation systems.....even the more sophisticated "high-volume" units.
One word of caution. Be sure to keep the plastic tubing physically isolated from the electrodes. Touching an electrode may, over time, may allow deposition of silver on the plastic tubing itself. While this is not dangerous, or toxic, in any way...it is a waste of good silver.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.
p.s. By using a three outlet ganged air control valve, we have supplied three separate generation vessels simultaneously.....with a single air pump......quite successfully.

Subject : CS>generator repair question

Date : Sat, 09 Jun 2007 13:46:54 -0500

From : laquerenci...@sbcglobal.net

To : "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>

I'm hoping someone knowledgeable about CS generators might be able to help

me with a repair question. The stirring motor on my SG-6 has gone out and

the quote for fixing/replacing it is one third the original price I paid

about 2 years ago. I've made around 10 gallons of CS during that time.

At least one other person with an identical unit reports having the same

problem, had the stirring motor replaced, and had that motor burn out as

well.

I'd like to know if there is a good alternative stirring method for a unit

like this - maybe a way to rig up an adequate thermal stirrer, bubbler,

etc. for making one quart at a time.

Thanks very much,

Deborah