And what is wrong with waiting the 3 days until the results from the culture and sensitivity test come back?

I just hate it when you get an rx and it is blind like that- sometimes it is necessary (like when an appendix ruptures) but usually not that serious.

I hope you get the results you are looking for.

kathryn