I spoke with a women in a health food store and she also endorsed natural
immunogenics. she told me that she had been doing research on various silver
products and had been to conferences and labs and had a really good feeling
about their products. She worked in the store and sold various brands of silver
so to my knowledge, she did not have  a vested interest in the product other
than helping people.
  ON the subject of organic produce. I was wondering if anyone had read any
negative things about using organic foods? I try to buy all organic and have
for several years. I read in a science magazine that organice produce is
organic  because when they grow the produce, they put some type of natural
pesticides in the seeds that make bugs and disease resistant to the food and
this is just as harmful. Anyone know anymore about this?