At 10:57 AM 6/15/2007 -0400, you wrote:

Frank Key informed me in no uncertain terms that I am not a person of science and that my understanding is bogus, and I don't know what I'm talking about, blah, blah, blah. Maybe that is not rude in your book, but it is in mine. I am a Customer for pete's sake. The guy needs a serious attitude adjustment. I have his email which I printed out and which I do not intend to forward. I am fully acquainted with his website.

On the other hand, one of the people at Natural-immunogenics talked to me for over an hour, answering my every question and discussing every aspect of their lab and their product. The spokesperson could not have been nicer. That is a world of difference, my friend. And if you want an informative website, check out Natural-immugenoics.

That's nice, but Nat Imm is deceptive, warps the science and the use of language like no bodies bidness to make you believe you are seeing and getting things that don't exist. [Good product, profound distortions selling it ]
 If you want a DIS-informative website, check out Natural-immugenoics.

If you think that's wonderful, Frank is correct...you DON'T know what you are talking about.

 That's not a "sin", so, so what?

But, was it "Frank" that said so?

If you called "Colloids for Life", you called a distributor, not the manufacturer. So, did you talk to "Frank"...or someone else?
Ergo, do you know what you are talking about on ANY score?

It's highly possible that a "distributor" also doesn't know much and used rudeness as a defense. NOT uncommon.

Colloids For Life, LLC [????]
10343 N. Federal Blvd. Unit J#128
Westminster, CO 80260

Purest Colloids, Inc. [Frank]
600 Highland Drive, Suite 602
Westampton, NJ 08060

It's not likely that you can call Colorado and talk to a guy that lives in New Jersey.

I've never known Frank to be rude.  Maybe he isn't "nice".
I wouldn't know, I'm not sensitive and appreciate *straight to the point* even if it makes me wrong.
 Being wrong isn't a sin, it's an opportunity.
Some people are just "offendees" no matter what anyone says, if it isn't what they want to hear. I HAVE known the "other guy" to play manipulation games and look for recruits [ myself ] to play them with him.

I'll go with not "nice" over a pleasant prevaricator any day.

I sit the fence on the *Ion vs Colloid* issue.
 I see no reason that both wouldn't work and neither hurts anything.
One might be better for some applications and the other better for other applications.

I have no way of telling whether or not Meso-silver is exactly what Frank says it is as he's very secretive about his process, but it's obvious that the Natural Immunogenics silver ISN'T exactly what THAT guy says it is and uses processes that CAN'T do what he says they do and DON'T show what he says they show in order to prove it. [and he knows better. He isn't stupid or ignorant, he's a salesman and salesmen are "nice" to every customers face. It's a requirement for the job. ] Calling a cat a dog and proving it with pictures of flying elephants taken two oxidation states over, doesn't prove donkeys have claws by playing word games with detailed technicalities using mixed languages.

Natural Immunogenics silver is very good stuff, but it's not "special" and no number of barking sales cats will *make* it special. Now go look at American Biotech ASAP silver. Exact same stuff, different meowing sales elephants wearing pigs ears...distortion and distraction taken to an ART of mislead to make a sale.

No, we didn't exactly "lie" we lead you down a language path of belief that you will follow all on your own in an effort to make the illogical make sense and the disconnected connect. [We know how people think, most people don't...and don't know that they don't. FACT ]
 You "bought" it, it works, we make some bucks...no harm done.  Right?
But had you known what you were REALLY looking at [vs what you were lead to believe you were seeing] , you could have done the same thing, or close enough to it to make zero difference, for a 10th -1000th the cost.

 Examples of barking sales cats:
" More doctors recommend this pill over all others combined " [ Any doctor that recommends combining all other pills should be shot] "Would you [a man] take the same vitamin pills as a woman??" [ Maybe, maybe not.... but I'm not getting a sex change to find out. ]

Dennis Lee bends a Sears and Roebuck torque wrench into a pretzel to prove how much horsepower a steam engine has. Ohhhh Ahhh !!, goes the impressionable audience eager to invest in a brand new "old hat", not knowing there is a big difference.

ode

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@alltel.net>