Being a little odd, I often carry a small magnet with me.
I have observed that various table flatware are magnetic to different
degrees.
In general, the "good" stuff" is the least magnetic.

Allergies present a whole different problem than regular ingestion
from so called leeching.
Some people DIE from peanuts, and must avoid them.
Same with nickle?

                                                Chuck

All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative