"Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote: Bloodrootproducts,
mentioned below,  is,  if I am not mistaken, the
company claimed by altcancer.com  to sell an adulterated and largely
useless version of the original, FDA-suppressed Cancema salve.

You can verify this claim by checking the homepage of altcancer.com.
There are a few sites selling products identical to the original
altcancer Cancema, by the way.  Check around.   One operates out of
Australia, selling the stuff for veterinary use.

Food for thought:  if altcancer's Cancema salve was dangerous and had
to be taken off the market, and the company owner had to be imprisoned,
  how can it be that another company based in the USA continues to sell
the (supposedly identical)  product?
J.B.
The products were not faulty, nor dangerous, They were JUST not approved by the
Lobby of Drug Co.s who control  the FDA  lab mice who live there.
The Indians in my state of South Dakota used the blood root salve for many
years, before anyone else ever sold it.  Most old timers, and ranchers had
access to it in the 30's and 40's,  It gained popularity in the 50's. Was sold
at Wall Drug

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.