Thanks for that Chuck. I'll put in an order and find out how much they charge for shipping.

Dee, I suppose that's not a bad price, but Chuck's ascorbic acid - well Beyond a Century are the producers - is $15 for 1,000 GRAMS!!! So cheap. I'll find out how much they charge to ship it over to the UK.
Frankie
=46rankie,
It comes in opaque white wide mouth plastic screw top jars.
Never had it go bad. It sits on my kitchen cabinet.
Keep it dry in temperatures you can live in also.
My general rule for my supplements.

BTW, Beyond a century is a company I trust for product, service,
price, and integrity.

                                                Chuck