Was this a ganglion cyst?

Marshall

craehow...@juno.com wrote:

Thought someone might find this useful. Last week I was at the animal feed store to get a bottle of DMSO and found they had a new product DMSO Gel. On the back of the jar it says lab tested solvent. Well I've had this hard lump at the base of the first two fingers of my right hand. I asked the VA doctor what they thought it was... she said it was calcium deposit and they could operate but it would come back. Last week I saw my doctor had the Air Force Academy hospital and he said it was a jelly filled something. Again said they could operate if it became to painful. I had no really pain just wanted to know what it was. On Friday I rubbed about half teaspon into the hand and concentrated on the lump I did the same thing two more time on different days. During breakfast with a friend I went to rub the lump (out of habit) and the lump is gone!!!! There is nothing there. Now that is what I call good medicine. Does anyone have lumps .... give it a try I love to be able to see this repeated. This jar cost me $6.99 and weights 4 1/4 oz. It says distributed by FWI, Tulsa Ok 74116

Hope this helps someone.

connie