On 6/25/07, Langsley <itisi...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday 25 June 2007 12:47 pm, Kirsteen Wright wrote:

I to use Gmail and as you can see I can change the subject line. There are
two
ways of doing this. If you are going to the Gmail site to read and respond
your mail, once you click on reply you should have a button marked "edit
subject". If you click on this it will bring up the subject line in an
editable field.

Thank you so much. Now I see the button it's obvious. Duh!

Cheers
Kirsteen

--
I do note with interest that old women in my books become young women on
the covers... this is discrimination against the chronologically gifted.