Morning Sasha,

>> At 11:02 AM 6/26/2007, you wrote:

I think so too, Kirsteen, big time!  :-))   And, I'll betcha - so does Wayne
 Don't you Wayne?  Wayne?

   Heck, I don't even know what you are referencing.

 Where are you?  Calling Wwwaaayyynnee!?!?!?!?
Get out of that Tomato Patch, and check in.

   The tomatoes have no work to do other than picking.
I have been picking and patrolling the cantaloupes.
I have in excess of 300 starting to get ripe.

The big problem is deciding on who to give them to.
I have two kinds of Honeydew and 5 other varieties.
They all have identifying markers but I can tell most apart by looking at them.

Please tell me what you think I agree upon.  <grin>

Maybe you mean, Changing the Subject line.  It appears you changed it.

GREAT !

Wayne