From: CWFugitt [mailto:c_wa...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 3:53 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Gatorade, Others are better

There are many electrolyte products much better than Gatorade.
How they sell so much of the junk is beyond me.

Alacer makes an electrolyte product that is better.
Even their simple  Emergen'C is better.

I have a relative that works in a foundry.  He sweats all day long.
He said that before Emergen'C, he did not even feel like going home at the
end of the shift.

Now, ........ he takes 3 packs of Emergen'C per shift and feels good at the
end of the sweat session.

He has to climb a ladder with 50 pounds on his shoulder.  That is plus body
weight of course.

Wayne

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>