Evening Chuck,

>>At 01:14 PM 7/5/2007, you wrote:
As far as silver goes, I started with colloidal silver made with 3 -9
volt batteries over ten years ago. It worked! No need to go further.
(Although I did. Went to high voltage methods. Same silver, same
water.)
Yes, me too. Still, that old fashioned near nothing generator did all the great wonders that the fancy ones do. I still have my 3 9's and many friends still use them.

One thing that I did was to keep a time, current flow log on each batch for a while.

Change the batch size, same current, change the time likewise.
I went form 16 oz to one quart and then to one gallon.

There will always another opportunist coming along with super this or super that, but I have no reason to make it any more complicated.
   Rip off and scam artists in ever field, are they not ?

I do like my 52 VDC phone line generator. I have made and given away many of these. Small, compact, voltage every where, no batteries, no transformers. Just a two bit phone line cord plugs into the phone outlet and the Surface Terminal block I use to contain everything. Only 3 parts inside, LED, resistor, and a full wave bridge to keep the red clip positive and the black clip negative when the phone line has switched polarity, which I find from time to time.

Many people do not know when to stop looking for something better and use what they have.

Wayne