This is her fourth child so whe has got her hands full and will be soooo glad
when this one comes at least people can take turns giving her a break from the
baby so she can rest...thanks debbie

Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote:  Thanks. I can definitely relate
to the fatgiue and depression part of
it- for me the sleep problem started late, maybe 8th month, & is
normal, but it is often helpful to spend some time laying down (with
the feet up! sitting does not count as rest.) a couple of times a day.
Hope she feels better- she will eventually, no doubt......Kathryn