Heinz Distilled White Vinegar

Ingredients: Made form select sun-ripened grain, diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5% (50 grains) acidity.

Questions/Comments?
Call 1-800-255-5750

Read your labels...

Dan

Ode Coyote wrote:
  OH!  Well!
 I'll be headed for the apple orchard for gas then.

" At White House, we know natural grains make the best White Distilled vinegar" [label on jug ]

[ But we use Saudi petroleum oil and somehow make it water soluble....can't trust anything that comes from any White House to be what it implies it is. ]

Ode