Seriously joking. I don't believe white vinegar is made from petroleum (unless it is imported from China, then I'd believe it)(though I guess just about anything *could* be made into vinegar), so far as I'm aware it is made from fermented grain, according to a google search the most common grain used is probably corn.

Raw Apple Cider Vinegar may indeed provide health benefits, but I will never know, it gives me severe diarrhea in even very small quantities, and cutting back and trying to work up to even a tablespoon doesn't work, my intestines just don't get used to it.

If you have any actual proof the petroleum/white vinegar thing, I'd like to see it. If what you have is claims from one or another "health authority" I'm not interested to see those.
sol

Charles Marcus wrote:
Ingredients: Made form select sun-ripened grain, diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5% (50 grains) acidity.

True enough (but many white vinegars *are* petroleum based), but beside the *main* point...

Distilled white vinegar is *very* *toxic* if taken internally.

Raw Apple Cider Vinegar provides *numerous* health benefits if taken internally.

> I find both those statements hard to swallow.

Ok, had a good laugh - then decided I wasn't sure if you were just joking, or if you were actually serious...

They are true, nonetheless...