There is a Lugol's iodine supplementation forum on www.curezone.com . They can
answer almost all of the questions you might have about this product. From what
I can remember Lugol's has a long shelf life but I'm not sure how many years.
Steve
-
- Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I called Clarkson Lab today and was told that their Lugols comes from Ricca
Chemicals and is 5% and that Ricca does not put a expiration date on the
bottle. But the stuff is super cheap a liter is around thirty dollars...but
they have a fifty dollar min. for purchases...does anyone know how long Lugols
lasts? thanks debbie

juga...@aol.com wrote:
May I ask what Logol's is and where it might be purchased?     Thanks,
Judy

See what's free at AOL.com.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.